About Us- Who We Are?
When it comes to availing quality seafood products in the markets of India and far East, Middle East and USA, from more than a decade, we are trusted the most. We are Rameshwar Cold Storage, a company which utilizes its state-of-the-art facilities to safely process, keep and serve a variety of Frozen Marine Products such as Cuttle Fish, Frozen Fish, Frozen Tuna Fish, Sole Fish, Tuna Long Tail Fish, Seer Fish, Red Snapper Fish and many other products. After catching fishes and other sea animals from the natural sources, we keep them in clean water and well do processing tasks. Further, we make use of quality packaging to pack our offerings and serve them to customers in the finest condition. The way we conduct our business operations which have made us a leading manufacturer and exporter of the industry.
The foundation stone of Rameshwar Cold Storage was laid down by Mr. Ramjibhai Pithar in the year 1990. He is a real fisherman by Birth, believing his business acumen; he took this courageous decision of starting his own ice plant. He began his fishing products career himself on trawlers and this motivated him to gradually start fishes supplying business to the export companies.
Today his started company is famous across the world for fishing, processing and exporting a wide range of Frozen Seafood items. He is well-praised in the market for the success, this company has attained because of his dedication, forecast, ambition, hard work and many other business qualities.
Our company gets tremendous benefits from the experience of the mentor; he regularly guides all the appointed experts. The brand which we started with the name, Real continues to strengthen its position throughout the world. Moving forward in the market, as an integrated seafood company, we give credit of our success to the encouragement and loyal support that we get from our customers.
Quality Remains At Our Core
When you deal with us, you remain assured about the superior quality of our Frozen Seafood as we serve them only after testing under the supervision of highly experienced quality controllers. The experts make sure to meet international quality standards and then after this assurance, they serve Cuttle Fish, Seer Fish, Red Snapper Fish, Sole Fish, Tuna Long Tail Fish, etc. in the market.
Meeting and surpassing the expectations of customers has always remained important to us, therefore, at Rameshwar we follow certain policies that help us ensure highest quality and safety standards. Some of our quality control policies are:
- All the tasks from pre-processing to processing, storing, packaging, transportation, handling, distribution and sale or supply of materials has to be carried out in the most hygienic way.
- The potential food hazards including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) should be well-analyzed in laboratory and organoleptic standards at every stage along with maintaining tractability codes.
- In order to ensure that food products are not contaminated, Potable water is used as specified in Council.
- Employees working in premises maintain high level of personal cleanliness.
- Conveyances and containers that we use for transporting are always kept clean and well-maintained.
- All the ingredients or raw materials that we use for preserving our food products are assured to be free from additives or chemicals.
After deep analysis of the market and by investing a good sum of money, we have developed our sound storage facility with complete temperature control systems, freezing section and sound water-treatment facilities that aid in reducing bacterial count in the water. The high quality water which we use for preservation and storage purpose leads to zero contamination. Further, at this facility, hygienic procurement of raw materials is perfectly maintained by us.